Scripture Feeding

Thus says the Lord, "Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind and makes flesh his strength, and whose heart turns away from the Lord. For he will be like a bush in the desert and will not see when prosperity comes, but will live in stony wastes in the wilderness, a land of salt without inhabitant. Blessed is the man who trusts in the lord and who trust is the Lord. For he will be like a tree planted by the water, that extends its roots by a stream and will not fear when the heat comes; but its leaves will be green, and it will not be anxious in a year of drought nor cease to yield fruit. The heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; who can understand it? I the lord, search the heart, I test the mind, even to give to each man according to his ways, according to the results of his deeds.

Jeremiah 17:5-10 NASB








Thursday, October 15, 2009

10 yr USAFA class reunion

I'm not sure how time always seems to get away from me, but I think I'll just stick to the excuse that I have a young child at home! Life has been exciting lately as Molly has entered a great season of talking all the time and wanting to explore everything. She is not "moving" (crawling or walking per say) but she manages to get around by rolling or standing and then nose diving into things when she wants to get something or go somewhere. I am perfectly content not having her too mobile yet so we've just been working at keeping her busy in her current state!

She is such a joy and we thoroughly enjoyed some time back at our old stomping grounds at the AF Academy in September for our 10 year class reunion. My mom was able to come out and she watched Molly for us a few times so that was fun. We enjoyed some time with Simon's sponsor parents - Ken, Kris and Aly Rose as well. It was a great trip.


We're home for awhile as we prepare for our trip to New Zealand at the end of December.

Thanks to everyone who has been praying for John (Simon's dad) - he is still recovering from a terrible chemo drug reaction (he had at the end of June) and he is making slow, but steady progress. Please continue to pray for him as he makes his recovery.

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: