It's Felisa again - trying to do better about updating the blog, but it seems like I keep getting sidetracked! I like this staying-at-home thing, but I tend to procrastinate more!
So, the big news is that I am driving again. Not sure if I'm really ready, but I venture out when I need to. Trying to back the car up is by far the most painful thing and I prefer to avoid backing up these days. My 4th finger is completely alive and well and and my 5th finger is getting more painful - but that is a very good thing! I'm hopefully to have feeling in all of my fingers by the beginning of the New Year. My upper neck and shoulder areas are still quite swollen and I am still trying to take it easy - but that is so hard to do! So, I force myself to be on a schedule with plenty of "laying flat" time so that my muscles don't get over-fatigued. I'm still taking Advil as needed - mainly in hopes of decreasing some of the swelling.
I start physical therapy this coming Friday - 21 December so that will be good to get rolling again on physical activity. I'm up to about 1 mile on my very slow walk, but I am thankful for that!
Check out our Christmas letter posting and wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
love
Felisa
Scripture Feeding
Thus says the Lord, "Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind and makes flesh his strength, and whose heart turns away from the Lord. For he will be like a bush in the desert and will not see when prosperity comes, but will live in stony wastes in the wilderness, a land of salt without inhabitant. Blessed is the man who trusts in the lord and who trust is the Lord. For he will be like a tree planted by the water, that extends its roots by a stream and will not fear when the heat comes; but its leaves will be green, and it will not be anxious in a year of drought nor cease to yield fruit. The heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; who can understand it? I the lord, search the heart, I test the mind, even to give to each man according to his ways, according to the results of his deeds.
Jeremiah 17:5-10 NASB
No comments:
Post a Comment